Video Above: The Monroe County Appeal covers some of the highlights from the 2017 Pull’n in Paris Truck and Tractor Pull. Features both pictures and video of the event.
Pull’n in Paris Truck and Tractor Pull took place at the Paris Fairgrounds the evening of Friday, June 16.
People from all over the region participated in the truck and tractor pull. Combined with good food, great weather, and even better entertainment, the event was more than successful.
The beer garden was manned by Blue & Gold Supporters, while the food stand was by Monroe County Young Farmers. There were several other booths including a popcorn stand, ice cream truck, and merchandise store.
The announcers for the event were Monroe County residents, Heath McCall and Cory Putman.
The local, main organizers of the event were Matt & Katie Wilson and Matt & Edith Ensor.
Tickets for adults were $10 in advance or $12 at the gate, $5 for kids ages 6-10, and 5 & under got in free. Advanced tickets were purchasable at Abel’s Quik Shop and Casey’s, both locations in Paris.
You can view the results of the truck and tractor pull on the Mid Missouri Truck & Tractor Pulling Association’s website.
There were no winners from Monroe County.
- Crop Production Services, Paris
- Monroe County Service Company, Paris
- Crop Production Services, Clarence
- Pioneer Seeds, Nathan Heinecke
- Crigler Dozing, Joey Crigler
- Twin Rivers Trading Post, Paris
- Country 96 KWWR
- The Mid-MO Trader
- 104.7 KRES
- WISE Production Services, Jefferson City
- MASH Farms
- Harpster Equipment, Moberly
- McCall Farms, Pecos McCall
- Wilson Cattle Farms, Holiday
- MEMPZ Farms, Matt & Edith Ensor
- Dayne’s Waste Disposal
- Henderson Implement and Outdoor Power Co., Columbia & Fulton
- The Flower Shoppe, LLC., Paris
- TPNB Bank, Paris
- Miller’s Bar & Grill, Paris
- American Family Insurance, Scott Ball, Moberly
- Aaron & Amanda Ensor, Charles Ensor Farms
- S&S Portable Restrooms
- Monroe County Appeal
- Shelbina Weekly
- Pioneer Seeds, Jared Kendrick
Other sponsors included:
- Paris Pharmacy
- Hines Body Shop
- Dye Farms, Beck Seed
- Wilson Hot Rod Shop
- Show Me Diesel
- Regional Missouri Bank
- Eastern Missouri Commission Co.
- Golden Eagle Distributing
- Putnam Tire & Muffler
- Delbert McCall Trucking
- Four R-D
- Mark Twain Distributing
- Travis Morris Construction
- David Young
Disclosure: Pictures and video in this article was produced by Danielle Wheelan while working for the Monroe County Appeal.